Benefits of AFCC Membership
An Investment in Professional Excellence
There is no better way to keep pace with the rapidly changing environment for those who work with families in conflict than being an AFCC member. Your membership will provide you with the latest information, most knowledgeable resources and access to supportive colleagues, saving you valuable time and money.
Timely Access to New Information and Ideas
- An international network of colleagues available through the AFCC online searchable directory.
- The monthly AFCC eNEWS provides practice tips, research updates, relevant news and keeps members informed about AFCC events and initiatives.
- Subscription to Family Court Review, AFCC’s quarterly academic and research journal in print and electronic formats.
- Online access to Family Court Review archives beginning with the first issue in 1963.
- Online Resource Center for Professionals and Parents.
- Conference plenary audio downloads in MP3 format free to AFCC members.
- The AFCC Parenting Coordination Network (listserv) offers the opportunity to share techniques and referrals and network with members who serve as parenting coordinators or are interested in this role.
- Reports, research and practice guidelines and standards from The AFCC Center for Excellence in Family Court Practice inform the work of practitioners with the most up-to-date thinking in the field.
- Referrals and assistance from the AFCC staff to help you find the information you need.
Discounts and More Member Benefits
- Substantial discounts on conference and training registration rates.
- Member discounts on exhibiting and advertising.
- 15% discount on AFCC publications.
- 20% discount on publications from Wiley Publishing, which includes Wiley-Blackwell and Jossey-Bass.
- Professional Liability Insurance through Complete Equity Markets, Inc.
Save time and money by taking advantage of all these AFCC member benefits!
*Note: Information has been republished from http://www.afccnet.org/Membership/Member-Benefits